Wednesday 29 August 2012

Happy Birthday Michael Jackson!

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON XXXXXXX 

I have always been a massive fan of Michael Jackson and today would mark his 54th Birthday. However, sadly he is not here to celebrate it. When I think about it, it breaks my heart! I watched an interview with Katherine Jackson yesterday when I was looking for clips to place in article for a client and I was in tears. The whole thing is too sad, I even saw his body which I did not mean to do, it just popped on some sick guys video which really hurt me. I do not think they should be allowed to post things like this. Anyway, this should be a joyous time. Celebrating the life of a legend, Michael Jackson I love you and I will continue to keep your memory alive as long as I live.

xxxxxxxxxx

ps I will be posting up a video on YouTube later on today about MJ so keep your eyes peeled for that! Peace and love xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment