Saturday 10 November 2012

Lovin' This Beats by Dre Wireless Docking Station

Beats by Dre Wireless Docking Station


Okay I just got hold of this Beats by Dre Wireless Docking Station. Although it is slightly overpriced at just under $400. It is pretty good! I must admit I have tried another docking station, a slightly cheaper one I might add which was just as good. However, this is really good quality! Very high quality in fact, and it is pretty loud for a wireless box. I actually would recommend it, if you have the money that is! By the way I am not getting paid to recommend this product, I genuinely think it is a good product. A friend of mine actually just gave it to me for free because she got two of them from work. So, I thought I would throw it out there! Since Christmas is coming up this could be a good gift for someone you love!!! I personally wouldn't spend that sort of money on anyone, well except for the love of my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment