Monday 25 February 2013

Vlogging, Blogging and Staying Healthy

Always working

These past few weeks have been kind of hectic for me. I have been on a major health kick, 30 days of fully raw vegan lifestyle. I lost 25 lbs, and I am loving it. I am always going to be vegan, and most of my diet is going to be raw. I feel so happy and healthy for the first time in ages. I have been crazy busy switching a few things up with my business and with my life in general. My days have been spent, doing articles for clients, assigning work to writers and journalists, having meetings, vlogging, blogging, exercising and looking after the little one. That has been my life for the past couple of weeks.


As you can probably tell, I have had no time to even blog on here. Although, I have been writing blog posts for clients and planning blog posts for my Vegan blog.  I have some news though, I made a bold decision in the last couple of weeks to switch up my business. You guys already know that I run a freelance journalism agency and online media company. I decided to switch from focusing on all different topics to focus specifically on health topics. This health journey I am on has led me to believe that this is what I am destined for. I always knew I wanted to be a journalist and run my own business. However, I never knew that I would end up writing about health and wellness.  I am thrilled to bits about it, and I even went so far as to change the name of my company.  My company used to be called Intrigue Media, now it is called Freshlight Media. One of the reasons I went for Freshlight is, this health journey has allowed me to see the world through fresh eyes.

I feel like I have been reborn or something, no for real. I feel different, I feel like I have been baptised and everything that has happened in the past has been washed away. I feel blessed,  I have been writing a ton of poetry in the past few weeks and I am actually eager to share.  I haven't written poetry in a long while now and I feel like it is that time. I was so focused on making money, writing children's books and articles about whatever just to pay the bills. I lost sight of my passion for a while there. I love writing children's books though so I will always do that. However, I am done with writing about celeb gossip and entertainment topics. I  love music, and I am intrigued by the entertainment world. However, I feel like this message needs to be spread. There are so many people out there who just don't have a clue that the food they are consuming is killing them. I need to talk, I need to tell someone! I even set up a vlog channel on YouTube called Vloggingforhealth, where I chart my health journey.  I was a bit confused there for a while and I was posting recipe videos on YouTube for Vegan Fresh, and posting natural skincare for Pink Intrigue and vlogs as well. I decided that it is important I provide people with healthy vegan recipes on Vegan Fresh, and create another channel for general health, it is a place where I can just let go and talk about my day to day adventures as a vegan.

This is looking like a long post, so I am probably going to leave it there. You can check out my 30 days of raw completion video below, and  let me know what you think!

Thanks guys xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment