Saturday 9 May 2015

4 of My Favourite Beauty and Lifestyle Blogs







Mustard 3
Shirley's Wardrobe 


Hey beautiful people! today I am posting a quick rundown of my 4  favourite beauty and lifestyle blogs. Being a lifestyle blogger and online media company owner myself, I am constantly reading blogs and reading and sharing information online. I love finding a new blog, digesting all the delicious information and passing it on for others to enjoy! So, keep reading to find out what blogs I love at the moment. Also stay tuned for another rundown, my 3 favourite beauty and lifestyle YouTubers. One last thing, before I get stuck in! This weekend I will be posting a lot, so expect to see a whole barrage of new content. Stay locked in !




Shirley's Wardrobe 

I have been following Shirley B Eniang since she started her YouTube career and I love her blog. She posts mainly fashion and beauty content, and sometimes the odd life update. She is not a regular poster but I just love her pictures. She takes some really good fashion pics, and her style is always classy and simple. Also she is from the UK so all the products she reviews or purchases I can actually find them myself in UK stores. Go check out her blog if you haven't done so already >>> Shirley's Wardrobe 




BeautyCrush



Beauty Crush is another UK based blogger that I have been following for a few years now. I didn't care so much for her blog a couple of years ago. However, I have fallen in love with it over the past couple of months. Her pictures are  amazing, they make you want to run out and buy whatever she has captured in the shot. She mainly posts fashion, beauty and general lifestyle content. I love it when she posts about cool restaurants or coffee shops she has been to.  If you are interested in fresh, simple style with a bit of edge then check her out. >>>>> Beautycrush 









Curly Nikki 

Curly Nikki

Curly Nikki is a really interesting and informative natural hair blog that I have been following recently. Curly Nikki started her natural hair blog to provide useful hints, tips and tricks for black women with natural hair. There is also a really cool forum on there and loads of informative articles and videos. Stay tuned for another blog post where I will give you a rundown of some other interesting natural hair blogs. In the meantime head on over to Curly Nikki and check out some of the helpful content on there.



Cozy Mag

The final blog I want to recommend is a really fresh, informative and downright amazing blog called Cozy Mag. I love the very bones of it! I stumbled across it by accident and I have been locked in reading, sharing and admiring the amazing pics on there for the past couple of weeks. The slogan for Cozy Mag is, 'The Lifestyle Blog that Takes it Easy'. They mainly feature fashion, and arts and culture content, as well as the odd topical issue article.  If this sounds appealing to you, get stuck in! Head on over there now and let us know what you think.  >>>> Cozy Mag

Thanks for reading! Be sure to comment, share and browse! Also remember to follow us on social media and join in the fun >>>>

Twitter
Instagram















No comments:

Post a Comment