Monday 22 October 2012

Google Campus: One of the Best Places in London for Mobile Workers!

Love, love, love Google campus!!! Sometimes I just pitch up there and do my work in the basement which is free to work. You can just grab a coffee or any other beverage and get stuck into your work for the whole day. They have paid spaces  too but I have never used those. This place is in the perfect location, Old street/shoreditch. It is perfect!! If you are a blogger, mobile worker, writer, graphic designer or whatever else, and you don't want to work from home all day or in the library or pay for an office then this is great for you!!! At the moment I am kind of hot desking around London, I have a main base but I get bored really easily. Therefore, I just find different places to work in London. This is one of my fave places! I am looking for some other places, but at the moment I am loving this. I think I might just start listing the best places to work in London for mobile workers. Because this is something that a lot of people would b interested in! Watch this space!!!! Happy working!!!!!!

Google Campus


Address: 4-5 Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4BX 

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment