Tuesday 23 October 2012

Low Cal Mojito !!!! Yum

Faux jito
Low Cal Mojito!!! Love it!!
The holiday season is coming up, I am sure you love a bit of a drink during this time! I know I do! Anyway, this is a delicious, very easy but low cal mojito recipe! Try it out for the holiday season or whenever you like! I know I will be sipping on these on my freezing cold balcony come holiday season. 

If you are just making this for yourself then you will need the following amounts. If you are making for more then, just add as you need it.

Ingredients
4 mint leaves
1 lime wedge
1 oz. white rum
diet Sprite or 7 Up
Ice
Sugar (rim of the glass)

Make it! 
Get a pestle and mortar and place the mint leaves with the juice from the lime and the rum into the bowl. Crush up the leaves with the rum and lime juice. Take the lime wedge and run it along the rim of the glass. Now dip the rim of the glass in  some sugar. Now Place some ice in the glass and pour the rum mixture over the ice and enjoy!!!!

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment