Sunday 6 January 2013

DIY Face and Body Scrub

carob body scrub 
                                                       

I am totally obsessed with DIY skincare, it not only saves you money but it is also fun to do! I been experimenting with all kinds of potions this weekend. Last night I made a carob body and face scrub, which also doubles up as a lip scrub which is great!!!! I just love it!! It tastes good too, so you don't have to worry if it gets in your mouth!! Lovely!!! I just posted up a YouTube video about it so you can check that out below. Here is the recipe for it! Oh and try it out and let me know how it went for you. 


Here is what you need: 
2 tsp carob powder
1 tsp brown sugar 
1 1/2 tsp olive oil or more 

Mix it all together in a container and spread it where you need it. Rinse off with warm water, if you feel like your skin needs a little extra cleanse. Take a cotton pad and dip it cold water and wipe your face with that. This acts as a toner and a cleanser all at the same time! Have fun!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment