Tuesday 29 January 2013

My Raw Life

This is my green smoothie! I am loving my raw lifestyle!

You guys already know that I am going 75 percent raw vegan, to kickstart the new  me I am going 30 days cold turkey. Yes, raw for 30 days! I am loving it!!! Seriously it is the best thing I have ever done! I did actually go raw last year and I hated it so much. I was miserable and one of the reasons I found it so hard was I had no idea what I was doing. I was confused, I was so confused about what I needed to do that I ended up making things too complicated for myself.

Now, I have two staple foods that work around, they are the humble old courgette or zucchini as the Americans call it. The other is the banana, I work around these ingredients. So I make courgette pasta, rice and other dishes, I know you are probably thinking, how the hell do you make pasta from a zucchini? Well trust me it is delicious, I love it! If you are interested in vegan recipes, you can head on over to my Vegan Fresh YouTube channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment