Tuesday 31 March 2015

Blog Update!

Hey beautiful people of the Interwebs! Today I am hitting you with a blog update! I started this blog a few years back as a place to dump my personal 'stuff' so to speak. I wanted a place where I could post my ideas, interesting things I found on the web, fashion, music etc.


However, in recent months I have focused more on inspirational content and very little lifestyle focused topics. After having a conversation with a friend recently we started exploring the idea of focusing on reviewing places and events, as well as products. I have a number of different interests, this is why I set up my company Intrigue Media. We have a number of online magazines and blogs all focusing on different topics.  Therefore, I want Pink Intrigue to be my personal baby, a place where I review the things I do on a day to day basis anyway. Here is  a snapshot of the types of reviews you should expect to see on here in the very near future.

Restaurant reviews
Hotel reviews
Art exhibition reviews
Film reviews
Music reviews
Fashion reviews
Beauty reviews

I hope you enjoy the new content and please do share and comment.

Oh, and one more thing all the content that is on here will remain. However, all inspirational content will now be posted on Eat Fresh Live Fresh. Inspirational quote videos will now only be posted on Quotearium. 

No comments:

Post a Comment