Thursday 9 April 2015

3 Cool Fitness Channels to Subscribe to On YouTube






Image result for keaira lashae
Keaira LaShae 




I am totally and utterly obsessed with YouTube, in fact I never really watch TV. YouTube is my go to destination for fashion, beauty, nutrition and fitness. Here are three cool YouTube fitness channels to subscribe to if you are interested in getting fit without  paying through the nose for a gym membership. I have tried all of these, and I am currently doing Fitness blender and Superhero Fitness.



Superhero Fitness by Keaira LaShae


superherofitnesstv

I love Kaeira LaShae, she is a singer/dancer/fitness trainer. She is also a mother and an amazing role model to all women out there. I am literally in love with this woman! Her videos are great because she incorporates dance into most of the workouts. You will find 'twerkouts' on her channel as well as dancehall workouts, hip hop workouts and African dance workouts. It is not all dancing though, but her workouts are fun, challenging and perfect for anyone who wants to fit a workout in every day without having to go to the gym. I would really recommend these workouts for women who are trying to reintroduce themselves back into fitness.

Check out her channel here >>> Superhero Fitness 


Fitness Blender


















Fitness Blender was created by husband and wife Daniel and Kelly. I find these workouts perfect for days when I am in the mood to just focus on the workout, go hard and forget about it. If you prefer music then you might not like this style of working out. All the videos have no music, the style of instruction is clear, concise and to the point. I would say this channel is a no frills workout channel. No fancy backgrounds and no loud music, just basic but effective. They offer anything from 10 minute blast workouts to more intense full length 40 minute workouts.  If you stick to it and do a 40 minute workout at least three times a week, you will see a difference in a few months.

Check out Fitness Blender here >>>  Fitness Blender Channel


Bodyrock TV















The final channel I am going to recommend is Bodyrock TV. I love this channel, it is challenging but you get a really good workout from every single video on the channel. If you are bored of mundane workouts that just do not challenge you in the slightest. Then you would probably find Bodyrock suitable for you. I would say that this channel is ideal for people who have already reached a decent level of fitness but would rather workout from home instead of the gym. Bodyrock showcases a whole host of interesting creative, but challenging workouts to choose from.  Go check it out and let me know what you thought of it.

Body Rock TV >>>>>> Here 



No comments:

Post a Comment