Friday 24 June 2016

Observe




Hey guys it's been a while, I did not manage to complete the 30-day colour Focus challenge. Due to various factors that I will not go into right now. I'm currently dictating this post instead of hand typing, due to a hand injury  I acquired by no fault of my own.
There are a lot of changes coming to pink intrigue, so bear with us as we make this all important transition from blog to something greater. This is probably going to be the shortest post I have ever written, but I think it's important that I do so, to ensure that you do not think I have just falling off the face of the Earth. However if you follow my Instagram you will be aware that I am still creating visuals and written content.

I did however take a period of "deep rest", to get my mind in order for massive changes. I'm currently doing a 60 day juice and smoothie cleanse over on my health and wellness Instagram page on my health and wellness Instagram page, check it out if this sounds like your thing. This is a very poignant period of transition, go with it join me, ride the wave, be patient, things are ever changing. Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, carpe diem, seize the day. Observe, change Is Coming.


Mixed media prints are still available in the art store >>>>> here 

No comments:

Post a Comment