Wednesday 23 April 2014

BeautyCrush Tells Us about Her Boob Job

Beautycrush 


If you are a fan of BeautyCrush on YouTube, you will be aware that she recently did a video about her boob job. I rarely watch her videos these days although I do think she has done an amazing job making a living as a YouTuber and blogger. However, I really did not think she needed to justify why she got a boob job. I can fully understand her wanting to help other girls who wish to do the same thing. However, I just think she tried to justify herself far too much in the video.


In the video she explains that she got an uplift and a breast augmentation. She also explains why she did it, and now she feels way more confident and happy. I just think that she made a point of justifying why she did it far too much. It was almost like she felt like thinks it is wrong to have a boob job but in her case it was necessary. I think Sammi is a really sweet girl, I don't know her personally but she seems really sweet. I just think she needs to stop justifying herself, she seems very low in confidence and she always feels the need to justify why she is doing something.

I think she needs to seriously forget about what people think. Because at the end of the day she is successful, she has a gorgeous boyfriend, a wonderful home, and it seems a very supportive family. We don't know everything about her life, so it is probably not perfect. However, she is very blessed to have made such as massive success out of her blog and YouTube channel. She needs to just focus on being happy, keep working hard and forget about what people think about her personal life.

If I were her, I would have done a simple recent FAQ video and answered yes to the question and left it at that. She really did not need to try and justify why she did it in the first place, it really is her business why she decided to get her boobs done. Personally, I think they look great and she looks great after her recent weight loss. I wish her all the luck in the world and I hope she gains a bit more confidence, and stops trying to justify everything she does.

Check out the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment