Saturday 5 April 2014

Congratulations Jermain Jackman: Winner of The Voice UK 2014

Jermain Jackman winner of The Voice UK 2014
I just wanted to take this moment to congratulate 19 year old Jermain Jackman, winner of The Voice UK 2014. It was an emotional moment watching him win because he is not only a singer, but he is an aspiring politician. With this win really does come great responsibility, like his mentor Will i Am said.  It really is going to take a lot of dedication and focus  because he is an ambassador for the Youth of London.


Jermain comes from Hackney, very close to where I am in London, UK. I know that Hackney and other inner city areas in the UK need a whole lot of fixing. I think that Jermain could be part of a greater plan to change things in the UK for the youth. Go Jermain! I voted for him so, glad he won!

No comments:

Post a Comment