Friday 4 April 2014

Pink Intrigue Loves...Erica Fae: YouTuber


Erica Fae 


I decided to do another Pink Intrigue Loves...post today because I am loving so many people right now, and things of course. At the moment, I am really feeling YouTuber Erica Fae. Her style of editing is exceptional. Simple, yet intricate at the same time, she is really not the typical 'beauty guru. When I say that I mean that her channel doesn't just focus on talking about the latest brand of lipstick.


One of the first things that struck me about Erica was the fact that she had battled depression. I instantly connected with this because I too have suffered with depression in the past, and continue to do so. I was really impressed with her candid approach to telling her story. I think it is very important for these beauty gurus to show their true selves. I don't mean reveal every aspect of their lives to us, but I do think that is vital that they do not show themselves as living these perfect lives. No one is perfect, so showing the audience that vulnerability allows for a connection to the 'real' person rather than the fantasy.

She brings something really unique to the table, and I instantly fell in love with her personality and her videos. You can tell that she puts a lot of time and effort into planning, executing and editing them. Hopefully I should be able to get an interview with her in the near future. In the meantime though, I just want to give her some props. Check out her latest video below, and be sure to shout her on Twitter and Instagram when you get the chance!

Peace xxxx

Erica's Twitter: https://twitter.com/MizzFae
Erica's Instagram: http://instagram.com/fae101




Ps, I will be featuring YouTubers and bloggers over the next few months. If you would like to be featured. Drop me an e mail! Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment