Wednesday 25 July 2012

Fashion Bomb Daily: Airport/Summer Casual Look





Perfect airport/summer casual look
Source 
                                        

I am loving this look that I stumbled across on Fashion Bomb Daily as I was doing my daily online rounds. I actually have a dress exactly like this, I love orange, so cute. They say it is red but it looks more orange to me in the picture. It is paired with this cute Lola Cruz tanned flats, which are great for the hot summer months. Perfect for the airport run, and even great for the beach. The tote bag has this gorgeous photographic print on it, which goes perfectly with the tanned flats. The sunglasses, the gorgeous necklace and the Miss Dior perfume match so perfectly. Lovely darling xxx 


                                       Take a look at other fab outfits here 

No comments:

Post a Comment