Wednesday 25 July 2012

Waiting Patiently for my Amazon Kindle Fire

Amazon Kindle Fire


I am sitting here waiting patiently for my Amazon Kindle Fire!   I love Kindles but this one looks amazing. I know it has not officially been released in the UK but they can be purchased from the States. A friend of mine in the States kindly offered to send one to me for free because I did some work for his company and save his neck. So, I am sitting here waiting patiently for my Kindle. I have looked through some of the reviews, and read up on some of the spec, and I am impressed so looking forward to it. I actually don't know anyone who has one so, I am waiting for my one with baited breath lol. When it comes, I will no doubt be posting something up! Oh, did I mention that I am putting the celeb gossip blog together? I guess you read that in a post below huh?

I you love the Amazon Kindle Fire and you want you can get one here

                                                    Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment