Wednesday 25 July 2012

Just got... Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch

                                              


Just got my new Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch and I love it to death! I just love Macs, I still have my trusted PC though. However, i just think Macs look far more executive. You actually feel like a writer when you are sitting in a nice coffee bar or in your self-made office with your shiny Mac. It makes my heart melt, lol I know I am ditzy! It reminds me of Sex and The City you know, being in New York and writing until the sun comes up. Coffee until you feel sick, and then you finally get a wink of sleep and your alarm goes off 10 minutes later. But hey, you wake up and you are lying on your shiny new Apple Macbook Pro. What could be better than that? Anyway I am off to write, write and write some more articles for my million and one other sites. I just love typing! 


You can grab your MacBook Pro below! 



Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION)

No comments:

Post a Comment