Wednesday 25 July 2012

Tito Jackson Jr. Wins Temporary Guardianship of Michael Jackson's Kids

Michael Jackson's children (L-R) Blanket, Prince and Paris share a laugh at a ceremony where the singer is immortalized with hand and foot imprints in cement in the courtyard of Hollywood's Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles January 26, 2012. REUTERS/Phil McCarten
The Jackson Kids Paris, Prince and Blanket at a ceremony for their father on  January  26 2012 
    I spoke about this yesterday, and I am pretty shocked about this whole Jackson family conflict. Obviously we are not aware of all the facts, but it is still very disheartening. Especially to Jackson fans, and I am a bonafide Jackson fan. Anyway, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff gave temporary guardianship to Tito Jackson Jr (TJ) 34 today.



 TJ had requested that the children be put in his care after a wild week in the Jackson camp. Katherine Jackson, their grandmother flew off to Arizona without their knowledge. This was followed by a slew of angry tweets from Paris Jackson about the whereabouts of her Grandmother. Katherine Jackson, who is still in Arizona is said to be making her way back to California.


 However, it is not yet clear if the temporary guardianship will turn into permanent guardianship. What I want to know is, where is the Jackson father in all of this? I know that he was left out of the will but I still think he should be trying to resolve this situation as he head of the family. Maybe I am wrong, but I would love to know what he thinks of all this. I guess one could say that he is not exactly the best father figure in the world now is he?


 On a final note, I am actually really glad that TJ has taken control of the situation. I have always liked him from when he was part of 3T. He always seemed really kind and genuine. He is basically doing what the Jackson siblings should have done in the first place. Personally I think Janet should have taken those kids from the start. She has no kids, the mother is probably not strong enough to take care of them. Good luck to the Jackson kids and to TJ, way to go TJ!!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment