Sunday 18 October 2015

Day 20: Mixed Media Art Challenge + Quote

You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you're not passionate enough from the start, you'll never stick it out.” 
― Steve Jobs



Create daily 


These days we always start our posts with a quote, because we don't just want to entertain you, we want to inspire you  as well. We want to motivate you to take a chance, motivate you to take a step. Let me tell you a story, when I first started my online media company, I wanted to focus on writing about political news. Why? Because I studied politics at university, I didn't want my family or friends to be disappointed in me. I wanted people to think that I was actually using my degree for something. I worked in the political consultancy field before launching my own business. However, I was still stuck in my old mindset. I was still stuck with this idea that I had to please people, I was so concerned with the opinions of others. It took me a while to accept that I wasn't interested in writing about politics. I wanted to create art, write poetry, write about music and intermingle with creative people. The political world was not for me, I wasn't passionate about it, I loathed it in fact.

The point I am making here is this, if you are not passionate about something, you will quickly lose interest in it. Therefore, if you want something, if you have that passion, if you have that burning desire, take that chance and push for it. Some people spend years working on an idea that  they are simply not passionate about. Then they wonder why it just didn't work, or they ask themselves why they are still trying at 50 years old. If you have a passion, don't sit around waiting for a golden egg to fall in your lap. Take that passion and push harder than you have ever pushed in your life. Remember this,

                                     SELF BELIEF IS THE STRONGEST MAGIC 


Todays piece was created using a Sharpie pen, white Gesso and generic felt tip brush pens. We added digital effects using Pixlr.

Thanks for stopping by once again, and a huge thank you to all those who have supported us so far throughout this challenge. We are truly grateful! If you are interested in inspirational quotes, head on over to our inspirational quotes site >>>>> Quotearium. There are plenty of inspirational quotes on there for you to share on your social media accounts. Stay inspired! Keep creating!


Create daily 



No comments:

Post a Comment