Monday 26 October 2015

Day 28: Mixed Media Art Challenge



Yay! Day 28 of our mixed media art challenge. Check out the really useful mixed media technique video above. Its very helpful, especially if you are just starting out creating mixed media pieces. Are you interested in art journaling?
If so, take a look at this article about the benefits of art journaling. There is some useful information in there, as well as informative mixed media art journaling videos. >>>>The Wonderful Benefits of Art Journaling<<<


As you can see, I used some collaging in this piece. The  torn paper came from an old book, the red and purple paper came from an old book cover. I added paint effects and stamping using some old fabric and paint. I also used some sharpies to add some hidden writing in the background. I then photographed it using my iPad and edited it using Pixlr. 

Tomorrow is day 29, so we are nearly there!  Remember to Tweet us, we tweet daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment